Sunday, June 17

FYI

If you have a wedding and reception at a hotel in rural Alaska, the hotel employees will eat all of the leftover food and cake afterwards as if they are feral children and/or Oliver Twist.

P.S. When I thought of Oliver Twist I tried to think of the Artful Dodger but instead the phrase that came to mind was "Grateful Dodger," which then made me think of like a Grateful Dead cover band that wears Dodger baseball shirts and hats and pickpockets their fans.  Also, half of the band members were wolves and half of them were foxes, for some reason, but they were human-sized.  Probably because I just typed "feral children," and I think if you're going to be a feral child, the two best species to have as parents would be wolves and foxes.  Ideally your mom would be a wolf and your step-dad would be a fox, but I guess that's unlikely.

2 comments:

  1. We behaved this way at Angelo's and Vinci's back in the day. Free, celebratory food always tastes better?

    ReplyDelete